Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crawling

I should've had Ryan be a bug for Halloween so he could be a "creepy" crawler. :)




He will definitely be crawling by Halloween. I don't really mind him crawling. We are getting the carpets cleaned on Monday and then off he goes! It will be fun to have him follow me around. We just need to be better at keeping stuff off the floor! He will be 7 months in 5 days.

If you watch until the very end, you can see him looking like he is trying to stand up. I love it!

12 comments:

Jill said...

You think you'll want him following you around now, but once he does it ALL the time, you'll wish he would go back to laying around. It's fun though, it just gets a little more tricky. Good luck baby proofing.

Simmons Family said...

so cute, he seems so excited to about what he can do now!

Jefra said...

Wow! Here comes trouble! He's pretty advanced for his age! He'll probably be an early walker too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I almost CRIED!

Meagan said...

what a cutie- they grow up soo fast huh! You'll love this stage they are so fun!

Lisa said...

Wow he will walk soon. I better put things up from the floor and gate for stairs, etc. He still grow up and he will run soon.

5 more months he will be 1 year old.

I love him as the same as I love you, Shirley and Jared. :-)

Grandma and Grandpa Roush said...

This is so delightful!!! I have watched it over and over and over.

Missy said...

That is so funny. That was the typical guy response as I've experienced it. "Hey babe, clap and say yay cuz I can't."
The response "....." none.
Yep, typical :)
Every time Jared moved the phone, Ryan just goes to get it. So cute.
My kids always voiced their disapproval of our moving the object they wanted before turning to get it again. :)
The panting is so cute. He's so excited. Very very cute.

Mel said...

That is just like Porter! He is standing up using the couch, tables, legs, whatever he can pull up on! It's so much fun! I think kids get more fun when they're moving around and exploring on their own! Fun fun!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

oh wow I can't believe how big he is! I swear you just had him, and now he is crawling, well close enough :) Thats so exciting! Kids really do make life worth living! I would never want to go back to life without kids!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Seriously...how does time go so fast?

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

That just warms my heart!What a big boy!