Friday, November 7, 2008
Update
On Thursday morning the E.R. doctor called me to see how my pain was. I told him I was still in pain so he said I should come back into the E.R. for possible catscans. Well the doctor at the E.R. did not want me to have a catscan due to the risks it would put the baby in. So they did all the same tests, all came back negative, so he's pretty positive it's a kidney stone and gave me more medicine to ride out the pain. If the pain isn't gone by Sunday night, we will go back in and they will do more tests I guess. Hopefully the pain will be gone by then and I can go back to work on Monday. If it is a kidney stone, most likely the pain will just be gone... most of the time you don't feel them passing. In this case, blood in the urine is a good sign because it means it's passing. I hope the doctor is right and we don't have to do a catscan. I would feel horrible forever if it did something to the baby... can you imagine the guilt? Anyway, until Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We wish the best for you and will be thinking about you. You'll be in our prayers!
I found your blog address off facebook. I'm excited you guys have one. Ours is www.babyoblad.blogspot.com Congrats on having a boy! They are fun. I hope you start feeling better.
hey! can you send me your email so I can invite you to our blog?
ashleyrosereeves@gmail.com!
just realized I have it.. sorry haha
Post a Comment