Saturday, May 31, 2008

Just Some Stuff

First- I found an awesome new store to shop for work clothes, New York and Company. I had totally forgotten about that store until today. It isn't in either of the malls down here, and it has been so long since I shopped for clothes at the South Towne Mall. Anyway, way cute clothes, they fit, and they are cheap!!! None of their pants were close to $50! I was expecting to buy pants for at least $60 today; instead I got three for that price!!

Second- Why does shopping have to hurt so much? I enjoy shopping, but usually only for an hour, maybe two. After that my body starts aching really bad and I get so hot and tired and gross. ALSO I wish we had a pool and hot tub. There is nothing better than coming home hot and gross and jumping into a cool pool. AND nothing better than getting into a nice hot tub when it's chilly at night. I think when we buy a place, that will definitely be something we'll look for.

Third- One of my favorite T.V. shows is Battlestar Galactica... don't laugh if you haven't seen it! It is soooo good. It is like LOST because there is a mystery, but there are only 4 seasons so you know for sure there is an end. The only problem is it is on SciFi and we don't have that channel. I've been watching the episodes a day later on their website, but for the past three weeks it hasn't been showing up! It is torment because I want to know what is happening next! So SciFi PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE schedule it like you had before.




2 comments:

Nancy said...

I played the Battlestar Galatica theme song in band one year! I'll give you a private listen someday and woo you with my oboe for you next birthday. :)

Marcus said...

Shirley, seriously are you still on that whole Beats, Bears, and Battlestar Galactica kick.