I've never had a blog before so this is very new to me. I have read many other people's, who do an amazing job, and I just hope that one day I can figure this thing out! How in the heck do you all make it so personalized?? I feel like mine is so cookie cutter. I guess I am going to have to rely on trial and error so please bear with me.
I decided to start a blog because I just graduated from UVSC and feel like this is the time where I actually become an adult. AND I just turned 24, which for some reason actually feels old. I also think it will be a great way to get my thoughts, opinions, and ideas out in the open. There is only so much that Jared can listen to. This way I can say whatever and make it as long as I want. It doesn't even matter if anyone reads this blog because it just needs to come out. It's like writing in a journal, except not so private. Luckily not many people will actually be reading this so I am sure that it will be personal even without my wanting it.
I will try to get on and post once a week and say something. What I will say, I have no idea! But it will have to be pretty interesting because that is exactly what my life is. I don't know if anyone has a more interesting life than mine. I mean going to work, coming home, studying for my license, and going to bed. How does it get better than that?? Luckily on Monday I am now working in American Fork so I will have two more hours a day to myself, instead of giving them to I-15 and Salt Lake City rush-hour traffic. I can't wait. (See, I told you... pretty interesting stuff!)
3 comments:
I love your blog so far and am anxiously anticipating future posts!! I love you so much!
I just realized I think we have a blog too. But the fact that I'm just now remembering shows how much effort has been put into it... dohy.
Hey Shirley, it's Jonno, Nancy and I are reading your first post and we just are so grateful that you have kept us up to date. I have LOVED the pics and updates of Brady and Ryan (and Brynn)! I am thinking of starting up on my blogging. Thanks again!!!
Post a Comment