I had heard from friends how wonderful this was so I was excited to try it. I had no other information until after they took the shots.
It was going to be about $150 for the CD and way expensive for the prints. We decided since we just spent $9,000 having a baby, we should probably skip.
The pictures were so cute though! I was definitely disappointed they were that expensive.
Imagine my surprise when they sent emails out after Christmas offering (for a limited time) the pictures for only $50. I sent an email requesting permission to see the pictures and then Jared had his back surgery a few days later. I never got around to ordering.
When I finally remembered, I emailed them to see if they could extend the offer for me. Of course they did! :)
I am so excited to show you these pictures! He looks SO different. I can't even remember him looking like this. I am so glad I was able to get these because they are priceless! ($50 priceless, just not $150 priceless) :)
Enjoy these pictures of my little baby when he was new and little and just perfect. :)















Such good memories! I can't believe he will be one next month! We love him so much! And YAY for good deals so we can save precious memories like this! :)





3 comments:
Oh my goodness..they did such a great job on his picures!! What a sweetheart! And I can't believe he is 1 already next month. WOW..time flies SOOOO fast!!
Oh my! What sweet pictures! SO glad they emailed you and gave you a great deal. You will cherish them forever.
Oh my goodness I am so jealous! I wanted to do these with Tyson so bad, especially sense Ben couldn't be there, but I was like you I couldn't afford them so I didn't even want to temp myself and didn't have them done :( Now I am sad I may have gotten mine for cheap too! Anyway very cute and sweet pictures! Brady is a little doll!!!
Post a Comment