Monday, January 16, 2012

Week After

Here are some pictures of the week after Christmas.

Because of Jared's surgery, Grandma stayed with us for over a week helping us out. We love it when Grandma comes! She also takes lots and lots of pictures and does fun stuff.



Here is a video of Brady dancing with his new toy piano.






Grandma - do you hear that??





Here is a cute video of Brady laughing. I love his laugh!


Grandma went to church with us and helped with Brady and stayed in the nursery to help watch Ryan. She took some fun pics and videos of Ryan in nursery. :)










Here is another video of Brady playing with his Minky Tag Ball.






Of course we went to the library.
Ryan played on the computers for the first time.
Guess how easy it was to get him to leave? :)




We went to see the Spanish Fork Festival of Lights.
This is practically in our backyard! And it was perfect for Ryan. He loved it!
We recorded the whole first trip around. It is so fun to hear what he has to say. :)





"Santa's not waving. :(" "Oh look he's waving right there! :)"

Ryan loved the frogs! He now talks about his sticky tongue.





We had fire trucks come right in front of our house!!! It was pretty cool!
This thing caught on fire.






Stinker!




Grandma needed to go home for one day and offered to take Ryan with her.
How could I resist? :)

First she went to clean her brother's house and left Ryan with Grandma Ann.
He threw all the pool toys on the pool cover.
I must say I'm a little nervous that he was able to do this, but here is the evidence.




It's easy to see why Grandma is so loved. :)




The next day they got to go visit Uncle Steven at work AND get an exclusive backstage pass at the Aquarium! Grandma has a friend that works there. Lucky us! :)








The shark tank

Here is a video of them feeding the sharks.







That's the same turtle as the above picture!

The frogs are Ryan's favorite. He loves to push the frog buttons.





Some of the birds can do pretty cool tricks! Here is a video of some. :)





Lucky boy got to eat at the Cafe! Grandma sure knows how to spoil. :)

Here is a video of Ryan playing in the leaves outside the aquarium.





Grandma had to go to the post office while she was with us and took Ryan with her. She lost him for about 30 seconds. I think every parent (grandparent) knows the absolute fear you experience. But not to worry Grandma, he was just in the locker! Again, Little Stink. :)



Watching TV :)











Here is a cute video of Brady playing with the tractor.


When Ryan came home with Grandma he was distraught to find all the decorations put away. All that was left was putting away the tree. He was not happy! For about two weeks, he kept telling me to get the tree out and put the ornaments on! I know, Ryan, I miss Christmas too. :)



Well that was our week in a nutshell. I'm so glad my mom takes lots of pictures and spends such good quality time with my kids. We are lucky to have her!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like you guys have been having a great time. And it looks like you have your hands full with a toddler! :)

Paul + Emily said...

I love your updates Shirley because you are so thorough!! You are going to be so happy that you have all of these memories saved!! Your little boys are the cutest!! I can't get over how absolutely beautiful little Brady's eyes are!!! That cracked me up that Ryan was hiding in the lockers..haha! He is just too smart! Your Mom is such a wonderful Grandma..these little boys are so lucky!

Cody and Maegan Graham said...

OK... so I totally saw your brother at Best Buy. We were shopping for a fridge and he came by quickly to see if we needed help with anything. I thought about say, "Hey, you're Shirley's brother" but then I thought he might think I was weird because the only reason I know he's your brother is because of your blog. :) Ha ha!! Cute post, Shirls!

Natalie said...

I just can't get over Brady's face! He has the cutest expression!

And Ryan- BWAHAHA that claw thing, and hiding in the locker! That kid cracks me up!

I do NOT like that guy holding his hand over the sharks! He's going to lose some fingers!!!

When is that aquarium closing down? We still haven't been...

Nancy said...

Wow this was a long awesome post.

I love hearing Brady laugh- what a cutie!

I loved hearing Ryan say "Actually Mom..." and calling the lights hamburgers - haha!

I can't believe Ryan hid in the LOCKER at the post office- Poor Mom having to worry like that! How funny that he fit so perfectly inside.

And that is awesome Mom got to go behind the scenes at the Aquarium. Pretty cool stuff!

I can't wait till I get to come down in a few months and squeeze those cute cheeks and give lotsa hugs and kisses!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you for letting me stay with you and your family. I had great time with you and the boys. I love you all.

At the post office, Ryan ran forth and back in the post box area and I kept an eye on him. He was disappointed for about 30 seconds and I looked for him and no sign for him. I thought he went outside...I looked out the window. No sign for him. I called his name. He came out of the locker. I was relieved!!!

I babysit my brother Eric's three kids when my nephew Cooper was a baby. I put Cooper on Jake's bed (I think Cooper was about three months old). I went to the kitchen for one minute and came back. Cooper was gone. I looked for him whole in Eric's house and I couldn't find him. I almost faint out because someone could kidnap him. I called Darby and she came...I said Cooper is gone. Darby showed me where Cooper was in Jake's room closet. Darby put him there. Big Relieved!!! IT was so scared me to DEATH!!! LOL.

I taught Ryan how to blow into the balloon. He did :)

Oh I love Christmas lights Festival very much. Shirley, thank you for taking me and Ryan and Brady to see it. Ryan really like to sit on front in the car since he have been sit in back since his birth. He really enjoyed to see the lights. I wish I hear what he says. :(

I thought Steven likes to see Ryan at his work Best Buy Store. Ryan and I visited him at night. Ryan and Steven loves each other :)

Next day, we went to Planet Living Aquarium. My friend Karl Lye works there. He is a temple worker at Jordan River Temple and I am temple worker, too. Karl knows sign :) He showed us in behind area. Ryan likes it and saw Karl feed sharks. Cool. Karl showed us bird, snake, frog, etc. He had good time!!!

After you put Christmas tree downstair. Ryan came up to me and said where is Christmas? He looked sad. It melted my heart...I miss Christmas spirit!!!

I love you all.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

This post is so fun! But I have to ask how did the truck catch on fire? Was it a nice truck before it caught on fire? Thats nuts! Cambree watched the video of the birds over and over again it was funny. I thought it was cute how Ryan was hiding in the lockers, ha ha. He sounds so fun! And The older Brady gets, the more and more he looks like you I think! He is so cute, he looks like a little doll! :)