Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello New Friend!

Ryan, as all babies do, loves to look in the mirror. He's been starting to reach out touch that mysterious baby on the other side so I thought I'd let him get close without me having to hold him. He just got SO excited! It's so cute!


3 comments:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

AHHH that is the cutest video ever!!! Dang he got big!!! I can't wait to have my little boy now!!! I agree though I totally wish I was closer to you guys! Now you need to have a little girl! That are so much fun!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Roush said...

Isn't he amazing? He sure loves life and it is just so fun to keep up with what he is doing through your blogs!!

Missy said...

That is soooooo cute. Brings back many fun memories with my kids. All three of them got excited, but Megan really took it to the next level. She had the cutest little squeal that she'd do every time that other kid appeared in the mirror. She banged on the mirror and put her head on it to try to get in there too.
That was a fun time. Babies and mirrors. :)