Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Dr. Appointment - NOT!
Today was Ryan's wellness check-up for 4 months. We got home last night at about 12:15. We went to see Harry Potter and went out to eat. Dennis' kids, Sydney and Sam, watched Ryan for us. Anyway, it was kind of a late night and Ryan didn't get to bed until about 12:30. The appointment was at 9:30 in Orem and we had to drop our car to get fixed (the window fell off the track and the track had to be replaced) at 9:30 as well. So since we had to drop the car off first, we had to leave earlier. So we woke up at 8 and I kind of woke up Ryan to eat. As I was feeding him, I thought how weird it was that I made the appointment for a Wednesday. When I made it, I thought I was going to be back at work and I have to work on Wednesdays. Then I thought, how weird it was that I didn't get a call from the office confirming the appointment yesterday. Then I had Jared get my purse to see the "next appointment" card. Yep, right there it said, July 30th 9:30 am! So I guess his check-up isn't today! I'll write about it tomorrow. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Funny! I think we all go through some kind of similar experience like that once in awhile. My dad just got up and dressed for work in jeans last Sunday morning, and forget he had to go to church meetings, and he's the Elders Quorum President!
Good luck at the appt this time!
Post a Comment